- 100% Pure
- Aromatic, Fresh
- Rhizome, Bark, Root, Peel, Leaves, Wood, Resin, Berries, Seeds, Flowers
- Store in Cool
- Pure Essential Oils
- 2 Years
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight
Essential oils are highly concentrated extracts from plants,herbs and flowers. There are more than 300 types of oils that can be extracted.The term "100% pure and natural essential oil" is used to describe oils that contain only the extract of a particular plant. They are 75-100 times more potent than dried herbs and should be used with care. They are also sensitive to sunlight and should be stored in dark bottles and kept in a cool area.
Essential oils get absorbed into our body and exert an influence on it. The residue gets dispersed from the body naturally. They can also affect our mind and emotions. They enter the body in three ways: by inhalation, absorption and consumption.
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Free samples are available
- 25 Ml, 100 Ml, 250 Ml, 500 Ml, 1000 Ml, 5000 Ml, 30 litres, 200 litres - Cobalt blue glass bottles & Polished Aluminium bottles and Cans & Export worthy HDPE Cans
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified
Plot No.168, 7th Block, Banashankari 6th Stage, Vidyapeetha Post, Dasegowndanpalya, Kengeri Hobli Bengaluru Karnataka India +918045475305