- Aromatic and camphoraceous
- In Kilograms only Kilogram(Kg)
- 100% Pure and Natural
- Store in Cool
- Pale yellow liquid free from sediment matter suspension
- Pure Essential Oils
- All Age Group
- 5 Years
- Store in a cool dark place
Eucalyptus oil is steam distilled from the dried leaves of the evergreen Eucalyptus Globulus tree. The oil is a colorless to pale yellow liquid with a strong woody and sweet scent.
Eucalyptus oil was used in traditional Aboriginal medicines for treating fungal infections and skin wounds. It is used for a range of medical conditions in traditional Chinese and Indian medicine. It is used for the treatment of bronchitis, stimulating the immune system, preventing infection, relieving pain. It has antibacterial activity against cariogenic (causing tooth decay) and periodontopathic bacteria.
The oil is used to treat arthritis, wounds and burns, acne, ulcers, bladder diseases, diabetes, fever, flu, respiratory problems including cold, cough, runny nose, sore throat, asthma, nasal congestion, sinusitis, mental exhaustion, stress and mental disorders and to increase blood flow to the brain. Since the essential oil is considered a vasodilator , it increases the blood flow around the body by relaxing the blood vessels and allowing more blood to circulate. It is used for muscle pain, and is recommended to patients suffering from rheumatism, lumbago, sprained ligaments and tendons, stiff muscles and aches, fibrosis and even nerve pain. Eucalyptus essential oil is very effective against cavities, dental plaque, gingivitis and other dental infections owing to its germicidal properties.
- Bangalore, Chennai
- Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash Advance (CA)
- 5000 Per Week
- 1 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 25 Ml, 100 Ml, 250 Ml, 500 Ml, 1litre, 5litres, 30litres, 200litres
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015 CERTIFIED
Plot No.168, 7th Block, Banashankari 6th Stage, Vidyapeetha Post, Dasegowndanpalya, Kengeri Hobli Bengaluru Karnataka India +918045475305