- Pleasant orange like with a rich neroli reflection, floral undertone.
- In Kilograms only Kilogram(Kg)
- Orangish yellow to dark Orange liquid
- 100% Pure
- Store in Cool
- Pure Essential Oils
- All Age Group
- 1 - 2 Years
- Store in a cool dark place
Mandarin oil is extracted from the Mandarin tree, or Citrus Reticulata. The tree is part of the Rutaceae family (or orange family) and is commonly found in South America, southern Europe, and Japan.
The oil is extracted from the outer peel of the fruit by means of a method known as cold compression. It is golden yellow in color and has a fresh citrus aroma. It is balancing, uplifting and calming. Mandarin is also used in soaps, cosmetics,perfumes and as a flavoring agent in liquors and confectionery. It is used in aromatherapy for stomach cramps, indigestion, constipation, depression,anxiety, grief, nervousness, PMS, stretch marks in pregnancy and skin conditions such as acne, oily skin, rejuvenation and mature skin. It is also useful for insomnia, fluid retention, obesity and dejection.
Mandarin oil has several properties that make it an effective healer in most aromatherapy treatments. It is has antiseptic, antispasmodic, antidepressant and diuretic properties, and is a laxative and digestive.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 250 Per Week
- 2 Days
- Free samples are available
- 25 Ml, 100 Ml, 250 Ml, 500 Ml, 1 litre, 5 litres, 30 litres
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015 CERTIFIED
Plot No.168, 7th Block, Banashankari 6th Stage, Vidyapeetha Post, Dasegowndanpalya, Kengeri Hobli Bengaluru Karnataka India +918045475305